Today we are 30 weeks into this pregnancy! It feels so good to be out of the 20's! Now she is getting big enough that I'm really beginning to feel uncomfortable. My back has been hurting more, I'm barely getting any sleep at night, and the heartburn is barely tolerable with an enormous amount of Tums. But, it's also been really fun to feel her kicking bigger and doing flip-flops in my belly. Malone has even been able to play with her a bit. When he pokes my belly she pokes back. But one of my favorite things to do is to watch how his voice calms her. For example, every once in a while when she's kicking up a storm Malone will lean over and start talking to her or singing to her. It puts her right to sleep. It's so endearing to see how much she already loves her Daddy.
Friday, January 29, 2010
30 weeks
Today we are 30 weeks into this pregnancy! It feels so good to be out of the 20's! Now she is getting big enough that I'm really beginning to feel uncomfortable. My back has been hurting more, I'm barely getting any sleep at night, and the heartburn is barely tolerable with an enormous amount of Tums. But, it's also been really fun to feel her kicking bigger and doing flip-flops in my belly. Malone has even been able to play with her a bit. When he pokes my belly she pokes back. But one of my favorite things to do is to watch how his voice calms her. For example, every once in a while when she's kicking up a storm Malone will lean over and start talking to her or singing to her. It puts her right to sleep. It's so endearing to see how much she already loves her Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


4 comments:
I say this a lot, but someone told it to me a long time and it's true in my house: girls are for the daddies and boys are for the mommies. Sounds like Malone works magic for her.
Right after my daughter was born and the doctors were, um, "tending to me," she was screaming in the bassinet. My husband went over to her and said, "Hey baby! It's great to finally meet you!" in a very soft voice, and she immediately stopped crying and started looking around trying to find him. It was wonderful!
How exciting to be in the 30s! Woo hoo! :)
Wow, I am so excited for you. So glad you are out of the twenties and doing good. Oh and by the way I sent you an email but not sure if you got it but I would love to continue to follow your blog when you go private. Please add me to your list.
I love those moments in the pregnancy, makes everything worth while doesn't it?
Oh and be sure to watch closely when your little miss arrives to how she reacts to Malone's voice. Its very cool how they react, its like "wait, I know that voice!"
Post a Comment