Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 29

Hello all! Today I am 29 weeks along! YAY! This week I feel like the baby must have had a growth spurt because I am HUGE. Seriously, I feel sort of like I'm exploding in slow motion. And she has been so active! Today I sat and watched my belly shift around for a solid 5 minutes or so. Next time I'll have to record it because Malone was pretty bummed that he missed it. It's so surreal but it could probably keep me entertained for hours! Anyway, here's today's picture.
Please forgive the jammies and the lazy hair.

3 comments:

Erin Lafleur said...

Sounds like you have a very active little girl on your hands. How fun! :)How is bed rest coming?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all is progressing along quite well. I am so excited! Can't wait to see her! Hang in there!

Nishant said...

I would just check it out the pros and cons before you did anything.

Work from home India

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.