Happy 2010 everyone! We are excited to ring in this new year and be done with all the drama of 2009. We are so looking forward to what this year has to bring. And I want you all to take notice: According to our countdown in our right side bar, we now have less than 100 days until my due date! And now that I'm 26 weeks that means we only have 10 more weeks until my cerclage is removed. Wahoo!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


4 comments:
Sha-WEET! You sure look cute!
Hooray! Keep going strong.
I recently found your blog and have had fun reading a bit about your life.
How exciting to be having a baby. I pray that things will go just great for you.
You do look so cute and so happy.
Glad to know that all is going well. I always enjoy talking to you. Seriously, you need to write a book. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment