Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

TWENTY-EIGHT!!!


When I was in the hospital in labor with Gavin we were told by a neonatologist that babies born at 28 weeks are "easy." (Compared to 24 weekers anyway.) So, from then on 28 weeks became one of those "milestones" in our minds. Well, here we are! 28 weeks! The next milestone in this pregnancy is the 36 week mark when the doctor will remove the cerclage. That's only 8 weeks away! We are so excited.

This coming Tuesday is my next doctor's appointment. I'll have an ultrasound to examine my cervix, take the glucose tolerance test, and then have a consultation with the doctor. It will be interesting to see if my cervix has thinned any more. At my last ultrasound appointment it had thinned by about a centimeter. I am extremely lucky not to have been put on full-time bedrest so far. So here's keeping our fingers crossed that my luck holds out!!!

2 comments:

Paula, With all my heart said...

Happy things are going good for you. You look great.

Elizabeth and Brian said...

What a relief! You rock!

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.