Today I am 31 weeks along, and it's my birthday! It's been a great day. And now we're only 1 week away from what we like to call "magic week" in our house. It's magic because if I can make it to 32 weeks before I deliver then I can deliver at my local hospital with my regular OB as the "catcher."
This week the baby seems to be having quite the growth spurt! She is now big enough to really get some good kicks in to my ribs, and when she moves it looks like she's making my belly do the wave. We are having so much fun together! And as you can see, I really look like I've exploded. Apparently my goofy brothers think they're pregnant too, because they really wanted to get a picture of their bellies in the mix.
We are currently working on getting everything ready for the baby. I can't believe we're only 5 weeks away from the cerclage coming out! The doctor did advise us this week that there is a VERY small chance that once the cerclage comes out my cervix will stay shut because it's been trained to do so. However, this is highly unlikely, so we're really looking forward to the prospect of bringing our precious baby girl home in about 5 1/2 weeks. We picked out a going home outfit for her which we think is pretty adorable. What do you all think?



10 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am so glad you are this far along and things are still going well!! I love the outfit especially the strawberry bum! Do you think you will go to the FSA conference still? I want to see you and your baby!! I need you to FB me your address some time too k!
That is darling. :) I love Carters. If your kiddos are anything like mine you might want to grab a "preemie" sized one just in case. Both my kids at full term were too small for ANY 0-3 clothes for 3 months. It was all newborn or preemie.
Whew who.. 31 weeks is great.. Hopefully she will stay in there until 5 1/2 weeks or longer... i can't wait to meet your little girl via blog.. Yeah.. You look beautiful.. You brothers are so funny...
Hooray for 31 weeks! You look so wonderful, just absolutely happy! Hope you had a great birthday!
I love that outfit! Although I've found that sweaters in car seats for tiny ones never work out well, because it's hard to smooth that zipper out underneath the top buckle, and the zipper always scrunches into their neck or chin.
I'm so happy for you and your little girl. She truly is a miracle, and every day she stays in there growing stronger is another blessing! :)
Feliz CumpleaƱos! Hope you had a spiffy day! Way cute outfit!
Adorable outfit. What are you naming your little girl? I'm so excited for you guys.
I know this is a little late but Happy Birthday! I am so excited for you two. That outfit is soooo cute!! It will surprise you how fast she will grow out of it. You look so good! Time has gone by so fast and I'm sure before you know it you will be bringing your little angel home.
Hey, happy birthday! And great news with your baby. I know that all will go well. Hang in there!
I first have to say that I love seeing your weekly updates. It is so exciting to see you getting further and further along. I also love the outfit. It's "berry" cute. I know, I'm so lame. ;)
I love the outfit!! So cute, and she'll look just perfect in it. :-)
Is that BRYCE??? He's grown up so much! Now I feel all old and stuff... :-(
Post a Comment