Now this is cause for celebration! I am now 32 weeks along in this pregnancy. This means that the baby will be able to be born and cared for at our local hospital. Hooray!!! We can't believe that we only have 4 weeks until they take out the cerclage and we will finally get to be parents. We know that we have only been able to get this far by the grace of Heavenly Father. We are so thankful to Him and to all of you for your ceaseless prayers on our behalf.
Friday, February 12, 2010
32 weeks
Now this is cause for celebration! I am now 32 weeks along in this pregnancy. This means that the baby will be able to be born and cared for at our local hospital. Hooray!!! We can't believe that we only have 4 weeks until they take out the cerclage and we will finally get to be parents. We know that we have only been able to get this far by the grace of Heavenly Father. We are so thankful to Him and to all of you for your ceaseless prayers on our behalf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


3 comments:
Hey this is working and I couldn't be happier for your family. I am glad that you don't have to go through the adoption hoops and you have found a solution to build your family. We've taken a differant direction and I have no desire to EVER be pregnant. However, that doesn't stop me for being overjoyed for you!
I've prayed so hard for this milestone! I'm so happy for you and Malone. And yet, kinda sad that I might not see you at the LDSFS conference this year.
Can't wait to meet the little one.
Great news! What amazing blessings and miracles! Hang in there!
Post a Comment