Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

So Nervous

I am feeling so nervous right now. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment with "Dr. Wastes My Time." (I'm calling her that because she knows nothing about infertility and failed to inform me of this until last month.) Anyway, we are going to find out how the Clomid worked this past month. I'm not sure what to think, but I'm feeling pessimistic. If I'm not pregnant, I'm going to change doctors for SURE. If I am pregnant, I'll probably stick with Dr. Wastes My Time since she knows my pregnancy history and I know she has experience performing the cerclage I will need. I know she's a good OB doctor, but she has no clue about PCOS.

So that's pretty much it for now. Pray for me everybody!

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

I found your blog through a yahoo group!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!
I hope all goes well today!!

Kayla said...

Brittany I am so glad that you started blogging!!! Now we can stay updated. You can check mine out at www.jaredandkayla.blogspot.com
I hope all went well at the doctors. I hope its a possitive outcome:)

Unknown said...

I wondered what was going on with your pregnancy attempts. I heard about the miscarriage a while back, but I wasn't sure if you guys were trying any time soon.

I really really hope this works out for you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well! ^_^ Love ya girl!

- Jennette

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.