Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Apartment update

So I talked with the apartment lady this morning. Hopefully I'm not bothering her too much. But she said that there were only eleven other people turn in applications yesterday. She said from the looks of things, we don't have anything to worry about because she's sure we'll qualify and she's going to help us get into one of the first 12 apartments.

Sooo... long story short, we are pretty sure now that we'll be able to move into the awesome place when we move. YAY!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.