Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Featured

Day 275 Waiting for our miracle babies

As posted earlier this month, I would like to feature some couples who are still in the "finding" stages of their adoption. Along those lines, I would like to introduce to you...

Kevin and Christa

They are a family of four hoping to add one more! Kevin(36) is a Mechanical Engineer, and Christa (34) is a stay at home mom. They live in Pennsylvania. Kevin and Christa would like prospective birth families to know that they are a fun loving Christian family. They are both college educated and strive to give their children every opportunity to succeed in life. They provide loving discipline and structure, along with lots of fun. They believe that no other success in life can compensate for failure in the home. Kevin and Christa are working through LDS Family Services. If you would like more information about them, including a way to contact them, please visit there website HERE.

If you would like to be featured on my blog this month, please email me at maloneandbrittanyadopt@gmail.com. If there is enough interest generated in this, then I am considering making this a permanent feature on my blog.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.