So this week was fun. We had our birthmom, J, come up and visit us overnight. It was totally casual. It felt like when I was 13 and had sleepovers with my best friends! So this picture of her isn't at exactly 26 weeks, but it was taken at about 25 and a half weeks, so I figure we can round up.
Also during this week, I finally broke down and bought some maternity jeans. Until this week I had been just making due with my regular pants, but they were getting tigher... and tighter... and tighter... It was so uncomfortable, I just couldn't handle it anymore! So I dragged my best friend Cessi down to the mall and found these MAGIC stretchy pants! They are AWESOME! And seriously, they should sell these babies to women as "period pants!" You know, for your bloated days. While at the store, I made Cessi strap on their pillow belly that they have for women to use while trying on clothes. It was so hilarious, but I think the sales lady might have thought we were insane.
Anyway, here are the pics for your viewing pleasure... J at 26 weeks, me at 19 weeks, and Cessi at... uh... some? weeks?






1 comment:
I've worn maternity pants long after delivery. Sometimes they are just more comfy. I have a friend who has a one year old and still pulls out some of her maternity shorts.
Post a Comment