Hubby has decided that he wants to lose weight with me, so we're switching our weigh-in day from Monday to Saturday. (That's just because Hubby preferred it that way.) Anyway, so as of yesterday, I have lost 4 more pounds! I guess the new routine is paying off! So... the new total is:
Number of Pounds Lost: 15
Number of Pounds Still to Lose: 85
Yay me for losing 15 lbs! After 10 more lbs, I get a reward. (I get a reward after every 25 lbs I lose, and when I get to 100 lbs I get a really awesome reward including a new wardrobe!) Hopefully it will come off faster now that I'm bike riding each day and working out at the sports club.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


5 comments:
Thats awesome that you've lost 15lbs. Go Britt!!! What are your rewards??
Awesome! Keep it up girl. What is your secret?
I am so proud of you 2. That's awesome, you are already seeing some cool pay offs. I too want to know what your secret is and your rewards. It's nice that Malone is joining you in it. Less lonely.
Hmmm... No real secret. One of the biggest changes I have made is I eat a good-sized healthy breakfast earlier in the morning. Usually it involves whole grains and yogurt with some fruit. I learned in a women's health class that eating a big breakfast, a slightly smaller lunch, and a small dinner is the best thing you can do for your metabolism. Americans have it backwards. Other than that, I'm just trying to be more active. We haven't quite figured out exactly what my rewards will be. But, the rewards are progressively going to get better until after 100 lbs, I get a new wardrobe and Hubby is going to take me on a trip. Sort of like a second honeymoon! Any ideas for rewards I could work for? I need something at 25 lbs, 50 lbs, and 75 lbs.
Well, speaking as a "wii-fit competitor", a great big dinner at someplace like Olive Garden (lots of carbs and such!) would be a great 25 lb. reward...ok, ok, I promise not to get you too far off track. Actually, one of my favorites has been a living flower (flowering house plant that I don't kill within the week!), or jewelry. With each goal reached, you get a new piece to a set (25 lbs: earrings, 50 lbs:necklace, 75 lbs:ring, etc.). Yeay for you! So far, I think you'll get the 30 lb challenge first! Go for it!
Post a Comment