Aunt Flow came to visit yesterday. I am so disapointed. Okay, that's the understatement of the century. Good news- this month my temperatures all did what they were supposed to. So that was a first ever for me! I used ovulation kits, the 2nd highest dosage of clomid available, and temperature charting. I got a positive ovulation kit, two days after that my temps spiked and then stayed up for 14 days. Then it went down, and my menstrual came on its own. So yes, that is a bit of good. But it makes the fact that conception didn't occur so much more disappointing.
At this point, my body is so tired of the clomid, and I am so tired of the stress of keeping up with temp charting/ovulation kits every day. So I think we're going to take a break this month. Our sanity is depending on it. So we're going to take this month to refocus and evaluate what steps we're going to take from here.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


1 comment:
That is frustrating! But exciting that your body did exactly what it was suppose to do.
Have a good month off - and good luck next month. :)
Post a Comment