Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Another week of success!

We have had another successful week with weight-loss! For the first time EVER I actually believe that it is possible to achieve my goal. Here are the newest stats as of Saturday morning.

My week's weight loss: 3 lbs
My new total: 18 lbs lost
And... drumroll please....
Hubby's week's weight loss: 9 lbs
Hubby's new total: 9 lbs lost

Pretty amazing for his first week, huh?!? I am so jealous. I've been working on losing weight for literally months, and in one week Hubby accomplishes half of my total. I'm so proud of him though.

I'm also excited because I got a new job! Tomorrow will be my second day. I am responsible for supervising and assisting disabled adults to become more independent. I think it will be a really rewarding job. Some of the best parts are: it pays well, the hours are great (M-F 9:00 am-3:00 pm), and I have all holidays and weekends off. This job is an answer to our prayers. Now I can earn some money in a job I love, and still get to spend lots of time with hubby.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is great! Congrats! Now...think it might be contagious? Could you slip some of the "weight-loss contagion" to me? I think I'm going to need it...

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.