Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Day!

Day 21 approved and waiting for our baby through the miracle of adoption


Yesterday we had quite the snowstorm in our neck of the woods. Both Malone and I still had to go to work, but afterwards we decided to take advantage of the snow. It was so fun! We felt like little kids again! After several trips down the hill, we were soaking and covered in snow, but we just couldn't stop laughing. Then we went home, dried off, and had a steaming cup of hot chocolate LOADED with marshmallows. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You forgot to mention that Jesse and I went with you and I face planted it into the snow just for the sake of your guys' entertainment. lol But I'll admit...I was laughing too.

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.