Day 14 approved and waiting for our baby through the miracle of adoption
Notice on the right side, I have created and added our adoption button. Click on it, and it will take you to our adoption blog. Here's the great part- you all can add it to your blogs too!
Here are the steps...
1) Right click on the button
2) Scroll down and click save picture as
3) Save it to your computer
4) Log in to your blog
5) Under layout select add a gadget
6) Scroll down to the picture option and select it
7) Upload the picture of our button and then in the box where you can add html, put:
maloneandbrittanyadopt.blogspot.com
TADA! You've added our adoption button! Unless, of course, my directions were too confusing in which case I apologize.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


1 comment:
How did you do the paypal thing? I have bought things on the internet and used paypal for payment, but what do I need to do to setup and account that people can donate to?
Please email me at sourbonk@yahoo.com
FYI - I love looking at your pictures. I'm sure a birthmom will just fall in love with the two of you someday (hopefully soon!)
Post a Comment