Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inspiration

Day 8 approved and waiting for our baby through the miracle of adoption

Today I happened upon a scripture that is really a direct answer to many heartfelt prayers.

“Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power, then, may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for His arm to be revealed.” ( D&C123:17)

I have been feeling such an anxiousness with all of the adoption "advertising" stuff that needs to be done. I can think of a million things I need to do, and it can be quite overwhelming. Plus, most of you know how good I am at being patient and letting go of control. Yeah right! But this scripture helps bring peace to my heart. All I can do is try my best. Malone and I are doing everything we can think of to help us find our child. Now it's in God's hands.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.