So things are moving along pretty steadily with the adoption application stuff. One week ago we had our intake interview and so far we have:
Background Check: Gotten fingerprinted, filled out the application, paid for, and turned it all in
Classes: Taken all the adoption certification courses on Friday and Saturday
AA Study: Half-way through filling it out
Bluestep: Pre-Qualification almost all filled out
Preference Checklist: All done
There's still so much to do, but I've been working on it a little bit each day, and it's coming along!
I'll keep you all posted!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


3 comments:
Sounds like things are moving right a long with you two. I thought the process took years, but it sounds like you guys will have a new member in your family in no time at all. Congratulations!
I'm glad things are coming together for you guys!!! I'm so excited for you and your decision to adopt!!!
Isn't it amazing how some things you feel like you are constantly hitting a wall and then you make one change in course and all of a sudden doors just open up? We couldn't be more excited for two such great people to be blessed with another child in their eternal family. :)
Oh and btw I love your picture!
Post a Comment