Friday, October 3, 2008
Disappointed
I'm just a little bit disappointed today. Our interview with LDS Family Services just got rescheduled for next Friday. Our caseworker said that she had an emergency come up this morning with a birth mother and the birth mom lives about 2 1/2 hours away. Long and short of it is that all her appointments for today got cancelled, including ours. I'm pretty bummed. It's really hard when you feel like every week you wait is just another week longer until we receive a child. But I think the Lord continues to try and teach me to be patient. In fact, it feels like every lesson the Lord has been trying to teach me for the last 3 years is patience. So I'm going to be Captain Obvious here and say that I guess I need to stop being so demanding and leave it in Heavenly Father's capable and caring hands. So that's what I'm doing. I'm sure there's a purpose in this. I guess that just means that I'll have another opportunity to get all dressed up and something to look forward to next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


No comments:
Post a Comment