Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby Kicks

So I know I'm only about 16 weeks along, but a few days ago I felt the baby give a good kick for the first time! This is by far my absolute favorite part of pregnancy. Every time I feel this baby kicking I am reminded just how much of a miracle he or she is and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for providing this opportunity.

On that note, a week from today is my surgery. (Dun dun dun) I can't believe it's already time for the cerclage! This pregnancy is seriously flying by. I am so nervous. I try not to worry, but it's unavoidable to an extent. As the day looms closer, it's getting harder not to think about it. I have to arrange for someone to take my clients for work, I have to arrange to have all of my coursework for my classes completed before the day, I had to arrange to take one final from home in bed, arrange for someone to watch Baby K, etc... etc... etc... It's all working out though, which I am very grateful for.

Tomorrow is my third doctor's appointment. We will be going over all of the pre-operation stuff. I had forgotten what this all felt like from last time. But although I am very nervous for the surgery, I am really hoping that it doesn't get postponed for any reason. I want to have the operation and the recovery done and over with already so I can quit holding my breath.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.