Tuesday, October 4, 2011
First Doctor's Visit
Today is my first visit to the Doctor with this pregnancy. Today will be the first ultrasound. The doctor will check for the baby's heartbeat. It seems everyone I know has been having miscarriages recently. I am so nervous. I am terrified that we will get there and there will be something wrong. I leave for the appointment in 30 minutes. There are butterflies in my stomach. I wish someone would tell those butterflies to stay still. They are making the morning sickness worse. And that's saying a lot because up until right about now, I didn't think it could get any worse. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


No comments:
Post a Comment