Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

The big 2-4!

Today is an exciting milestone in this pregnancy. Today I am 24 weeks along. When I was pregnant with Gavin I made it to exactly 24 weeks before my body just couldn't hold back anymore. So, every day from here on out is uncharted territory. I feel like every day from now on I am getting to experience something new. And I LOVE it.

5 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Congrats... That little one better stay where she is suppose too... That is so awesome.. You look beautiful.... I love baby bumps.... Congrats

Erin Lafleur said...

congratulations. I have been so excited for this post. Stay strong and put little girl. :)

Elizabeth and Brian said...

This is a major milestone. We are so happy for you three.

Edna Guerrero said...

You are just so beautiful!!! What a hugemongous milestone for you! Yippee!!! This is SO exciting.

Rey And Dianna said...

Congratulations, Brittany! We are praying things continue to go well for you!!!

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.