Monday, December 21, 2009
A Request
Today I spent about an hour reading through a blog that has really touched my heart. The blog is the story of a girl named Kim and her battle with leukemia. Kim is in our ward and her family has asked for prayers and fasting on her behalf because right now Kim is really struggling. Malone and I are going to be adding our prayers to theirs and Malone will be fasting for them. For those of you who can, please join Kim's family in prayer and fasting. To read Kim's story, visit her blog at http://kimbattlestheredrobot.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


1 comment:
That was a very touching story. Prayers do bring miracles. Someone I know was having brain surgery today(he has Arterio-Venous Malformation). Prior to the surgery, they said the AVM was too large to remove. On a scale of 1-5 they said it was a 4. They thought it may cause too much bleeding, so they were going to go in with a stint in the artery & put glue in to stop the bleeding that was causing the seizures. Then they planned to do radiation to shrink the AVM. When they got in there today with cameras, & to put the glue in, they found NO sign of the AVM at all. They knew exactly where it was, but it's GONE! They sent him home instead of doing the 4 hour surgery. Prayer is amazing! I will pray & fast for Kim. Thanks for sharing this story
Post a Comment