Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Secret's Out!

Day 171 Waiting for our baby through the miracle of adoption

So here's our big secret.

Mind you, nothing is for sure yet, but everything is looking very positive.

We were contacted yesterday by a birthmother who is already registered through LDS Family Services. She found our profile on the Its About Love website and she said she just fell in love with us. I'm shocked! She lives about three hours away from us, and is due February 19th. The birthfather and their families are supportive of the adoption plan. They are all LDS. She wants us to go to her doctor's appointment on Monday!

I am currently in a state of shock! More info to come later...

11 comments:

Meka said...

Oh my goodness Brittany!!! I was hoping so badly that your secret was THIS!! GREAT!! I am so excited! I was going to ask for more pass along cards but now it doesn't look like I need them! This is such wonderful news!! We will be sure to keep everyone involved in our prayers!

Savannah said...

Brittany, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
That seems so far away, and yet with the wait you've had already I guess it isn't that far. My prayers are going to increase for you because I want this one to work out for you!!! Hurry up and get here February!

Elizabeth and Brian said...

wow-
I am cautiously excited for you. So that would make her about 3 months along?
I KNEW that you two would be selected soon.

Lyman Family said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'd better come to the committee meeting tonight and give me the details! And I want to hug you! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ColleenaMareena said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Paula, With all my heart said...

So happy for you. I will be praying for you and your hubby.

Erin Lafleur said...

We are sooo excited for you. Hoping all goes smoothly in the coming months. :)

Lisachem said...

We're very excited for you and hope that all goes smoothly. Please keep us updated!

Edna Guerrero said...

YES!!!! ROCK ON!!! Fingers crossed... Knee's Bent!

Ben, Amy, Tori & Jayden said...

That's about how far along Tori's birthmother was when she chose us and things worked out great. Hopefully it'll be the same for you guys!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Rey And Dianna said...

We hope verything goes real well with that. It is amazing how Heavenly Father works His ways. Dianna and I still haven't heard a flat yes form the mom but through conversations she soinds very determined to us. We are still praying for her and for us. We are all ready to go so whenever it comes if it is for us we'll let you know. We'll pray for you guys so everything goes well.

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.