Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Our adoption blog
The time has finally come for me to set up a blog that is completely dedicated to our adoption journey. The blog address is http://maloneandbrittanyadopt.blogspot.com. Obviously it isn't too far along yet, but I thought I would start circulating the word so that you can all help. How might you ask? For now, the answer to that is very simple. Just tell everybody you know about our adoption blog. Link to it and have all your friends and family link to it. As soon as we're approved, we'll be sending out pass along cards with our information on it, but until you receive those this is the best thing you can do. Pretty much all of my adoption associates tell me that networking is the key to finding the right birth mother. YOU can be my network. Please help us so that we can finally fulfill our dream of being parents. Thank you in advance! You guys are great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


2 comments:
Done! :)
I would LOVE some pass-along cards when you get them made up! :)
You should create a little graphic that people can post on their websites and link back to you guys. If you need help with this let me know.
Post a Comment