Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Yay!

In keeping with my commitment, I wanted to post my weight loss progress. I'm another pound down today! Woohoo! I think I'll keep weighing myself and posting on Mondays.

In other news, we are moving in 3 days and 11 hours, and 51 minutes. But I'm not counting... :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats on the weight loss, and we're excited to see you! What time are you unloading stuff? We'll be glad to help!

Malone and Brittany said...

Hey thanks Cindy! We're excited to get there! We'll be loading up the Uhaul at about 3:30 p.m. and then unloading about 4:15- ish. Hopefully it will go quick because we really don't have too much stuff and it's already gathered together in one spot. We'll give you guys a call on Saturday with more specifics! Thanks again!

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.