
Yay! We graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2008. It was really neat that we were able to graduate together. Even better- (You'll have to allow me to brag a bit) Hubby graduated Magna Cum Laude! He had a GPA of 3.99 with his B.S. in Biology minor in Chemistry. I think I married a genius! :) Me on the other hand, well.... I was just normal. But I still got a degree! I received my A.S. in University Studies. Now that may not sound like much, but to me it means a lot. Because there aren't many women in my family who have received any degree beyond High School. And after we move for Grad. school this fall, we'll apply for state residency. After THAT (because we can't afford to pay out of state tuition for me), I'll go to the University for only 2 or 3 more semesters, and I'll have my B.S. I only need 30 more credits. Then I think I'll be done with my formal education. However, Hubby still has quite a while to go. According to his timeline, he should graduate with his PhD in Biochemistry in December 2013. It seems forever away. But, it will all be worth it I'm sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment