Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby K's Bouncy Chair

So the first time we tried out the bouncy chair, K HATED it. She only took it for about one minute. But then we put the batteries in it and tried it out with the vibration setting. Now she LOVES it! So I decided to take a video of how she kicks her legs and shakes her hands around when she's in the chair. Sorry that it's sideways, I can't figure out how to rotate it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I love that picture of you holding her as she is smiling...adorable!

Cindy said...

So cute! Adorable outfit, too ;)

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.