I am officially full term today! We are so anxious for this little girl to come, we can hardly contain ourselves! We have our bags packed and we're pretty well ready to walk out the door at a moment's notice. Now the difficult thing is to occupy myself while I wait. If you know me you know how impatient I am. The wait to go into labor is just about killing me. Being incredibly uncomfortable sure doesn't help either! But I know she will be worth it so it's tolerable.
Friday, March 19, 2010
37 weeks
I am officially full term today! We are so anxious for this little girl to come, we can hardly contain ourselves! We have our bags packed and we're pretty well ready to walk out the door at a moment's notice. Now the difficult thing is to occupy myself while I wait. If you know me you know how impatient I am. The wait to go into labor is just about killing me. Being incredibly uncomfortable sure doesn't help either! But I know she will be worth it so it's tolerable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Malone and Brittany
- About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.


3 comments:
Wahoo for full-term!!! Here's hoping little miss arrives this week. :)
Oh sweetie, I am so HAPPY for you two!!! "Any time" can come along any time now! :-D
This is just so great! I can't wait!
Post a Comment