Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Whoa

Day 66 approved and waiting for our baby through the miracle of adoption

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. Our apartment managers just told us that we won't be allowed to have the yard sale on the yard next to our apartment building. Here's hoping my aunt and uncle will let us borrow their front yard!

I also just ordered 500 adoption pass along cards. Hopefully we'll be able to give them all away. Speaking of which, if you haven't sent us your address so that we can send you pass along cards, write us an email at maloneandbrittanyadopt@gmail.com. We appreciate all of your help! I think I'm going to try and get a bit of sleep before heading off to work bright and early tomorrow morning. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I just wish we were going to go do something fun like camping... Oh well, another weekend!

1 comment:

Erin Lafleur said...

Good luck hun. Sorry we can't do much to help out with this event. Being across the county, and having my stuff all over the nation is not helping anything. We are wishing you the best!!!

About Me

My photo
About us? Where can I begin? Our little family has been through more ups and downs than can be described here. It has been a roller coaster since day one. Join us as we continue on our crazy ride.